What is your ‘PDP’ for 2020?
Your PDP are your Personal Development Plans.
Your PDP ought to be a Detailed, Well-Structured, Articulated and Written Plan that will demand your loyalty and commitment.
Your PDP Guide ought to include the following:
1. Building Spiritual Capacity (Moving from ‘just a relationship’ to ‘quality fellowship’ with your God)
2. Inspirational And motivational books to read in 2020 (weekly, monthly or quarterly)
3. Professional And Career Development Seminars, Conferences or Workshops to attend. (either Paid or Free)
4. Mentors and Coaches you must connect with in 2020, that will add great value to your life and work.
5. Relevant/Additional Skills to develop or sharpen to enhance your ability to SERVE people and EARN more.
6. Events, Places, Cities And Nations to visit for personal relaxation, recreation and education.
7. Networks or Associations to join, that will serve as leverages for opportunities and connections (online or offline)
8. What Products or/and Services will you be creating in 2020 to multiply IMPACT and increase INCOME.
9. Negative Relationships or Friendships to cut off (that drain personal energy)
10. Wise and Intelligent Investments to undertake in 2020.
11. Negative Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours to confront and conquer.
12. Positive Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours to cultivate in 2020.
Let us proceed…