Lo, I see success
Lo I behold grace
Lo, such beauty
Lo, lo, lo…
Yea to a future glorious
Yea; love, wealth & health
Yea and amen
Yea! Yea!! Yea!!!
You are beautiful
Tiny, yet larger than life
A wonderful bundle
You are more than enough.
And so I kiss you often
Because soon I cannot
And so I try to carry you often
Because soon I will not.
You are my ‘shooting star’
Blazing forth in bright light…
My erudite scholar…
My dunamis; my might.
Thou art great; a legend.
Thou art a god my son.
Thou shalt be excellent until the end.
I bless you; my Aydin.
A psalm of Dan Ibn Ochu-Baiye. By the waters of Jabi lake. As recorded by De Nial.
1. They sought to chain me. My soul was wrought with grief. Yea, they gathered in mischief. They are gathered in iniquity.
2. See Lord, how they have consulted with mediums. How Thy servants name is taken up for divination. See how they have maligned Your son with lies.
3. But yet, thou Lord hast been my rock and deliverer. You have blessed me with sound sleep and rest.
4. You have shewed me all the evil; yea all their evil intents. Surely they are not guiltless and shall eat of bowls of pestilence duly. None shall escape. Selah.
5. Their strongholds are destroyed. Their peace doth flee. Their labours enjoyed by others. Strange calamities are their portion. Avenge me my Father. Keep not Thy silence. Selah.
6. I will testify of Thine deliverance. My lips will tell of Your mercies and graces upon Thy servant.
7. Of how Thou Lord hast enlarged me to their ridicule. To my glory and for Thy glory.
8. My heart is enlarged. I am humbled by Your love. Glory to Your holy Name, forever in Christ Jesus.