First off, I confess that I am way out of my depth on this one.
For once though, I got the feeling that there were real feelings communicated to me. Leads me to believe that men have fallen short of several ‘glories’ severally.
The blatant honesty I got off my polls led me to change the format I originally intended.
I have left their responses as they were sent to me. Rough, rugged and raw.
I edited redundancies; I made a few interjections where I felt such additions would clarify the writers intentions. Finally typographical errors and a bit of grammar. But the entries are at least 95% original (as they were sent to me).
Citizens… Men of the earth… Gee’s and Gents alike… The Heathen and The Holy…
Ten (-ish) things ten women wish men knew about sex!
1. Guys need to know how to turn their women on, it’s not all about “open lemme enter”.
2. It’s ok to be a ‘5-minute’ man sometimes, it’s not nice when the guy decides to “hold out” just to “claim” he’s a stallion.
3. Size isn’t all that matters, You can have the size but not use it well, guys need to know what gets their women off.
1. You need to worship our bodies. No, I’m not asking you to perform ablution or sing a hymn before the act, but guys aren’t the only ones who like their ego stroked. Look at what we have laid out before you (or stood up or bent over), we really want you to look and appreciate it, before you begin. We might be shy or self conscious but we really want to show you, so make us comfortable enough to do so by appreciating the little we initially show. Don’t just turn out the lights, lift the nightgown and pump away. Also, me on my elbows and knees, naked and with my butt in the air is awkward enough, that’s not the time to point out my stretch marks. No “observations” at that time.
2. That having been said, women aren’t always warm and mushy and all about the “love making”, sometimes we just want to be… *ahem*, what four letter words can I use here? Anyway, sometimes we need you to let yourself go and ravish us. We want to know that we have that effect on you, that we can turn you from the suit wearing debonair to a horny cave man. So once in a while, literally carry your woman off from whatever she was doing, if you’re strong enough throw her over your shoulder (watch her head), take her inside (or outside, you degenerate, you!) And just have her.
3. Touch, touch, touch! We know you’re in the zone and want to bump uglies post haste but women like to be touched. Not just her boobs or between her legs. Touch her legs, her thighs, her waist, her tummy. Run your hands (lightly, please, she’s not a ball of Eba*) over her entire body. There are specific erogenous zones, but when a woman is aroused even her hair wants to be touched. There is a caveat here, though: if she’s Black, be very tentative about touching the hair and retreat the minute she gives you ‘the look’, men have lost arms for less.
4. Very important: our jaws hurt when we’ve been giving you head for a while, so unless you’re sleeping with a porn star or its your birthday please be merciful and pull your woman up after a while. For karma. Someone will do it for your sister (or daughter)someday.
I wish he knew that emotion comes first before sex.
1. for my man or any man….dat sex is not about them but us.
2. If i don’t like something, u shouldn’t insist on it for your pleasure and vice versa except by choice of d person who dislikes.
3. A change of scenery and environment, time, anything is essential to keep sex alive… Same of same does not work….especially if its working for just u.
1. Being sensitive without my telling him what to do (For) e.g. not suckling one breast for too long leaving the other jealous.
2. Being creative and adding new skills. 3. Learning to climax when I am set too.
1. Sometimes my psyche needs to be stimulated more than my body to get me in d mood (do something nice and unexpected, play mind games; #wink#)
2. When he eventually finds that clit with his tongue (oh!) not finger, he shld softly but firmly lick it up n down, round and round until I beg him to stop…….lol.
3. Will let u know when I think of number ‘3’.
1. Foreplay very necessary! Not sharp- sharp (quick) one o. Prolonged (foreplay) not bad (at all): smile…
2. “BO” (body odour) and “MO” (mouth odour)nah. Turn off. Hygiene key!
3. Knowing sensitive areas is key for orgasm. (For) Some it’s the boobs, genital area bla bla bla… There shld be consideration in the “act”.
1. For one, don’t try to do too much all at once…everything just seems confused.
2. Some of us like dirty talk…cos in that moment, it’s legal. so if you don’t know you better ask somebody…mhmmm?!
3. And finally, hmmm…I wish y’all knew you ought to take a shower cos d smell of sweat, instant turn off. goes for the mouth too….:roll:
1. Every woman can tell when a man desires her by the way he looks at her and his gentle touch even when they pass by each other. When a woman knows she is wanted she looks forward to sex with him and creates the atmosphere for it because in the act of sex she gives all of herself to him which is what I believe her man would love.
2) A woman who is clear about what she wants for herself is greatly turned on by a man who isn’t insecure about her dreams and aspirations but supports them and goes out of his way to make them a reality and (thus) empowering her alongside. He becomes the man she goes to for everything including sex because in discussing matters that require intelligence which she is- intelligent, he stimulates her mind and that eventually translates to her body because the sight of her man brings her in tune with him. She reads his signals easily as she is a woman whose mind has been unraveled by her mind concerning what is of importance to her.
A good header.
The women have spoken. Honestly, openly and I perceive, truthfully.
God bless women worldwide.
*Eba: is a staple food eaten in West Africa, particularly in the Southern parts of Nigeria made from cassava (manioc) flour, known in West Africa as Gari
This Post Has 6 Comments
OMG! That L’s number 2!!!
My lovely, I posted it just as she sent it. Did a double take and sat up… “Something right here…” I thought… I’m waiting on reactions such as yours first
lol…”R”… hehehehe…all d babes r talking well…hope men r listening. its not really about proving…just enjoy it…do it as u can… if actually u keep ur woman satisfied emotionally, how hard or how long doesnt really matter…
Fresh perspective… Me likey! “R” was quite succinct don’t you think? I love her contribution lol. Thanks for dropping by Joy. #bighug#
Treat your woman well and she’ll treat you even better.
I liked what all the women had to say. It’s a combination of all these, that will ensure a happy sex life/relationship. Unfortunately, a lot of men don’t take the time to find that out.
Men need to sit up. I was touched by how forthright and honest the women were. Bless you all. Thanks Lily… Thank you